By: Molly Rudolph
We know dads are hard to surprise, so we went ahead and came up with some wow-factor ideas to help make your dad feel special on his day!
1. Pickleball is all the rage right now. Take this day to learn a new sport with your dad that you can play together!
2. Help dad finally get his birdie by planning a golf outing! Whether it’s the whole family playing the round or a men’s afternoon, Dad’ll be sure to thank you from the 19th hole.
3. If your dad is your number one cheerleader, maybe it’s time to take him to the big leagues! Local sports events like baseball games are perfect opportunities for family bonding and creating lasting memories while enjoying a hot dog and a beer! If you’re local to Charleston, check out the RiverDogs at The Joe.
4. Buy the beer and pack your dad’s cooler! Nothing will make his day better than ice-cold Island beer all day long!
5. We get it, dads like to fish. Might as well go along since it’s his day! Add in a couple of cold beers and before you know it, everyone will be having a blast on the water, with or without a fish on the line. Check out our Island Brand fishing gear to really make him feel special!
6. Nothing makes someone feel more special than a personalized gift. Show your dad how much you think of him with a playlist of all his favorite songs to jam out to! We have playlists for every genre on Spotify to give you some inspiration!
7. If your dad has the need for speed, take him somewhere he can let his inner child run free. Go-cart racing is the perfect combination of adrenaline and childhood memory that will be sure to have him bragging to all the other dads!
8. Spice it up with an Island twist on a Michelada and try mixing up an Island Costalada! Or try one of our other fun beer cocktails!
9. Help out with dinner by making this beer chicken recipe that’ll rock your dad’s world!
10. The best way to unwind from a day of activity is with your favorite flick. Shake it up a bit and set up an outdoor theater for the family to watch dad’s favorite movie. Grab a projector, a blanket, popcorn, and an ice-cold bucket of beer!
Late to the game this Father’s Day? Check out our Island gear and gift dad a pic of what’s coming in the mail!